Panama Call Center
Truly Nearshore - Panama City is a little over two hours from Miami. This means that our U.S. clients can easily visit without needing to spend a lot of time and money traveling here, as with India and Philippine locations. Panama City is well served by American, Continental, Delta and Spirit Airlines.
ARC Pointe’s Panama Call Center is in the central time zone. This is a clear benefit when traveling there, since there is no need to “lose a day” to get there because of different time zones. This is even more important when considering daily communication with the contact center. Our Panama Call Center management team is invariably available during U.S. working hours.
- Language: Large bilingual population with strong English skills
- Location: Heart of the Americas
- Culture: Diverse and multi-ethnic. Strong affinity to the U.S. 100+ year relationship
- Political: Call center industry has strong backing of government
- Stable environment with social, political and economic calm
- Infrastructure: Best telecommunication infrastructure in region. Best multimodal transportation system in the region.
- Five major fiber optic cables land in Panama, providing the best connectivity in Latin America
- Panama has a substantial redundant bandwidth capacity, which is the most reliable in the region.
- Financial: Panama has a long history as an international service and banking center – 85 banks from more than 35 countries
- Education: Panama is the region’s largest investor per capita
- 97% literacy rate in Panama City
- English language training is compulsory in elementary and high schools